Advisor Client Institutional also offers a quick briefing via Amazon Alexa. The TD Ameritrade Competency for Consultants, now available in the Alexa app, provides practice management insights, event information, and technical advice from TD Ameritrade experts.
Aspiring advisors are also invited to participate in the 2019 FA Insight Study of Financial Advisors: Growth by Design. Respondents can see how they stack up against their peers and receive a personalized activity report at no additional cost. The deadline for completing the survey is March 25, 2019.
FA Insight is a product of TD Ameritrade Institutional, a division of Advisor Client., Member FINRA/SIPC. FA Insight is a registered trademark of TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. Used with permission. All rights reserved.
A Benefit To Advisor Client
TD Ameritrade Advisor Client offers many benefits, making it one of the best electronic financial trading platforms. Just like technology, customers are changing in today’s world. They always want to keep in touch with you and get in touch with you when they have multiple questions.
Advisor Client gives your clients the most accessible access to their accounts. The Web Advisor Client platform allows users to access their account balances, transaction history, positions, and much more. This not only benefits users, but also saves a lot of time.
Here are some of the main benefits offered by Client Advisor:
- Users can view the details of their individual and combined accounts.
- Users have access at all times to their account balances, transactions, and positions.
- You can also access in-depth research from external researchers and detailed citations.
- You can also view your account’s remaining contributions and required minimum payments.
- You can view your account details and summary in easy-to-understand pie charts.
- You can also view the total asset summary.
- Instant market data will be available to you soon, allowing you to understand the environment better.