AdvisorClient.com is a simple and secure way to verify your investment accounts. AdvisorClient.com is powered by TD Ameritrade. It gives you direct access to your TD Ameritrade accounts. It allows you to view your account balances, account statements, tax documents, trade confirmation, transaction history, and much more. Apart from updating your personal information and managing your account, you are also able to access many other features.
The best of TD Ameritrade Institutional Advisor technology, like our advanced trading and illegal rebalancing tools and thinking tips, is always at your fingertips. Use it to run your business more efficiently, allowing you to spend more time with your customers.
The Sign-In Process For Advisor Client Accounts
You cannot use the online account if you are not an Advisor Client subscriber but have an Advisor Client account; however, you can create a new account online by following the steps below:
- Visit the official TD Ameritrade website or click the link below to access the Advisor Client website.
- You can find the login option on the right side of the page, which is quite visible. When clicking on the login option, a drop-down menu will appear where you need to click on the Advisor Client option.
- Once the login process is complete, you will be redirected to a new page where you will need to enter your login information.
- You will be able to find an option called Set Up My Account in the lower right corner of the website.
- If you created an account with TD Ameritrade, you will need to enter the 9-digit account number or user ID provided to you for your purposes when you opened your account with TD Ameritrade.
- Your phone can receive a call from the caller or a text message from the recipient, depending on your preference.
- You will receive a verification code after the verification process is successfully completed.
- Once the code is received, you will enter it into your own phone. It is important to provide the necessary details on the website to complete your account setup.